Graduated in Law from Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (FAAP), Master and Specialist in Civil Procedural Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC / SP). Assistant Professor in the undergraduate course and Professor in the Post-Graduation Course lato sensu in Civil Procedural Law of the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC / SP). Invited professor at Escola Paulista de Direito - EPD and in undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Law. He acts in the contentious and advisory areas, with expertise in Civil Law, Civil Procedure, Arbitration, Corporate Law, Judicial Recovery and Public Law..
- 2013 - Graduated in Law from Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado (FAAP);
- 2015 - Specialist in Civil Procedural Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP);
- 2018 - Master in Civil Procedural Law by PUC/SP.
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil (OAB);
- Associação dos Advogados de São Paulo (AASP);
- Member of the Comitê Brasileiro de Arbitragem – CBAr;
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Procedural Law - IBDP;
- Associação Brasileira da Propriedade Intelectual (ABPI);
- Member of the Center for Advanced Process Studies (CEAPRO).
- BARIONI, R. ; ARSUFFI, A. F. Rescission Action. In: Cássio Scarpinella Bueno. (Org.). Rescission Action. 1ed. Porto Alegre: Artmed Panamericana, 2018, v. 3, p. 9-62.
- ARSUFFI, A. F.. The Procedure of the anticipated production of evidence in the rescission action.In: Pedro da Silva Dinamarco; Rodrigo Matheus; Rogério Lauria Marçal Tucci; João Luís Zaratin Lotufo. (Org.). Evidence in the New Brazilian Code of Civil Procedure. 1ed.São Paulo: Editora IASP, 2017, v. 1, p. 18-43.
- ARSUFFI, A. F.. In the actions of eviction, the right of retention for improvements must be exercised at the moment in which the answer is presented, admitting, in addition, that the matter be alleged by means of a counterclaim.In: Arruda Alvim; Thereza Arruda Alvim; Everaldo Cambler; Angélica Arruda Alvim. (Org.). Legal Thesis Collection of the Superior Courts.1ed.São Paulo: Editora Revista dos Tribunais, 2017, v. 6, p. 829-837.
- ARSUFFI, A. F.. Considerations on clause II of art. 311 of the CPC / 2015: probatory perspectives and use of precedents. Revista de Processo, v. 282, p. 201-227, 2018.
- ARSUFFI, A. F.; SANTOS, Ceres Link . Rescission action based on violation of the intuited legal norm of expressed and unexpressed principles and Understanding of the Brazilian Federal Supreme Court number 343. Revista Forense, v. 425, p. 143-163, 2017..