Graduated in Law from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie and in Administration by Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado - FAAP, specialized in International Tax Law. Lawyer speaker at National and International Congresses. He works in the areas of Business Consulting, Structuring of Financial Operations and National and International Arbitration. Marcos also acts strategically in the advisory and litigation business, as well as corporate, succession and international planning. He specializes in Agribusiness, Banking, International, Corporate and Corporate Law.
- 2001 - Graduation in Law from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie;
- 2002 - Graduation in Administration by Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado - FAAP;
- 2003 - Specialist in Tax Law by Centro de Extensão Universitária.
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil (OAB);
- Associação dos Advogados de São Paulo (AASP);
- The Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida (BACCF);
- Miami International Arbitration Society (MIAS);
- Member of the Comitê Brasileiro de Arbitragem (CBAr).
- Coordinator of the book Arbitrage in Agribusiness, Ediotra Verbatim, 2018. Author of the article "Agribusiness Financing Securities and Arbitration Clause".